On Maha Shivaratri, I am collating few articles on this blog that features essays on Temples of Lord Shiva. Hope you enjoy and savour the read on this auspicious day/ night.
- The following article features the Koti Lingeshwara Temple in Kolar.
2. Close to Kotilingeswara Temple is the stunning Ramalingeshwara Temple at Avani Betta.
3. This article features the Isvara Temple at Arsikere amongst other stunning Hoysala Temples.
4 & 5 The following two articles feature the magnificent Bhoganandishwara near Devanahalli and Yoganandishwara Temple atop Nandi Hills in the outskirts of north Bangalore.
6. We now come to Andhra Pradesh to see the Sri Kalahasteeshwara Temple at SriKalahasti, close to the town of Tirupati.
7. The following article features the Kadu Malleswara temple in the locality of Malleswaram in Bangalore.
8. We now come to Central India to the town of Jabalpur to see the giant statue of Lord Shiva in Kachnar.
9 & 10 In God’s own country, I feature the Mammiyur Temple and the Vadakkunathan Temple, in Guruvayur and Thrissur respectively.
11. Hopping now to Gujarat and this article also features the Nageshwar Jyotirling and Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Temple
I hope to keep adding to this list and in the meantime – Do #Subscribe #Like 🙂
Om Namaha Shivaya.